Friday, September 30, 2011

Fast and Easy Low Carb Pizza

Pizza


I made this quick low carb snack by combining a $5 Wal-Mart take-n-bake pizza with my wife's low carb bread. My wife makes an awesome variety of low carb breads. I had several odd and end pieces left over from her last baking experiment. I laid them out in a circular shape on a plate. Then I baked one of those fast and easy Wal-Mart deluxe pizzas in the oven. I used a metal pancake turner to scoop the toppings off the Wal-Mart wheat crust and layered them onto the low carb bread pieces. Then I microwaved everything on high for  few minutes to fuse the dish together. The results were delicious! The pizza crust turned out great and reminded me of the crust on one of those deep dish Chicago-style pizzas.

No comments:

Post a Comment